. TFL lost me a bacon sandwich, now this is personal

Friday 27 September 2013

TFL lost me a bacon sandwich, now this is personal

So the Northern Line was fucked this morning, proper fucked. The platform was full of people huffing and puffing with no train in sight. The tannoy rings, we might get a train in 15 minutes and one 20 minutes after that. People tense up, ready for battle and all I can think of is bacon.

Every now and then, my workplace provides bacon rolls for breakfast, and now I was going to be late for work with the very real and frightening possibility of arriving after the last bacon roll has gone.

Alas, this is what happened. My world is dark and my eyes are sad. No bacon for me. TFL, you have made a powerful enemy. No one fucks with my bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment